Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid-to-Matte Lipstick

So excited to share these with you! 
As a make-up artist, I have decided to introluce some MA make-up starting with these gorgeous 14 shades of Lime Crime Velvetines Original Liquid to Matte lipstick. All the popular shades including not only the old loved ones like Salem, Wicked, Cashmere and Suedeberry but also the new shades introduced last fall, like Polly, Fetish, Jinx and Shroom
Hope you like them!  
P.S. The model from the screenshot is wearing Wicked








Comments

  1. No offence but do you read your mails sometimes? Because I've sent you one ages ago and you haven't replied -.- you can at least answear some of our comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry, but sometimes I just have no time to reply.

      Best regards

      Delete
    2. That's okay. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have been so rude. I understand that you have real life besides TS. And I really appreciate time and effort you put in doing this amazing creations for us.

      Have a nice day and I'm sorry again

      Delete
  2. Is this sims 4 only?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment