Ermanno Scervino Pumps

Comments

  1. Lovely!!! Thank you so much and please keep doing this great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your work! Your shoes are definitely some of the most beautiful I have ever seen for TS4!! :) ♥ Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please you could do it :
    https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/women/womens-shoes/womens-boots-booties/leather-kingsnake-knee-boot-p-453501BTMQ01186
    i so in love for this boots and only you do this perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely amazing!!!! I love all your creations. Your cc has such awesome detail. They look sooooooo good on my Sims. Thank You so much for all your creations and for sharing them with everyone. You are a fantastic designer. Please don't ever stop. I look forward to your future creations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment