Wednesday, July 19, 2017

I'm back in town... :D

Hey guys! 

Look who's back lol 
I'm doing a restyling to my blog and hopefully I'll start doing shoes again next week, 
Are you ready to rock? Just kidding, no rock, only class :)

I got inspired recently when I started playing ts4 again and realized, while looking for the custom content, that there ane still no shoes that I actualy like, so I put only the ones that I've done in the game and after a couple of weeks playing I understood that they're not enough, so I'm going to dedicate my free time to this issue,
Can't wait to share the new models with you!
Love everyone! XOXO


5 comments:

  1. hiii omg i just found your blog and i must say i love all your high fashion shoes i practically downloaded them all! i have very little shoes in my game and im so glad i came across your creations. good luck with your studies and so happy youre coming back to make more beautiful things! i will keep a watch for them and credit u in my blog posts via tumblr @ yokozii.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! New items are on the way!

      Delete
  2. Chanel couture ss16 pleassssssssssse <3 I adore your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!!! I only used your shoes on TS3 but I had to switch to TS4 and the lack of shoes is so real.
    Please make the rockstud Valentinos for TS4, they are my favourite shoes from you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I wanted to know if it was okay for me to convert some of your new TS4 shoe meshes to TS3. I will fully credit you and link back to this blog if you allow it.

    ReplyDelete