I'm back in town... :D

Hey guys! 

Look who's back lol 
I'm doing a restyling to my blog and hopefully I'll start doing shoes again next week, 
Are you ready to rock? Just kidding, no rock, only class :)

I got inspired recently when I started playing ts4 again and realized, while looking for the custom content, that there ane still no shoes that I actualy like, so I put only the ones that I've done in the game and after a couple of weeks playing I understood that they're not enough, so I'm going to dedicate my free time to this issue,
Can't wait to share the new models with you!
Love everyone! XOXO


Comments

  1. hiii omg i just found your blog and i must say i love all your high fashion shoes i practically downloaded them all! i have very little shoes in my game and im so glad i came across your creations. good luck with your studies and so happy youre coming back to make more beautiful things! i will keep a watch for them and credit u in my blog posts via tumblr @ yokozii.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! New items are on the way!

      Delete
  2. Chanel couture ss16 pleassssssssssse <3 I adore your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!!! I only used your shoes on TS3 but I had to switch to TS4 and the lack of shoes is so real.
    Please make the rockstud Valentinos for TS4, they are my favourite shoes from you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I wanted to know if it was okay for me to convert some of your new TS4 shoe meshes to TS3. I will fully credit you and link back to this blog if you allow it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment